*s?: did you see those great photos on TC's blog?
deacistough: now i have
*s?: that last one
*s?: isn't it JUST THE BEST?
*s?: !!!!!
deacistough: nah
*s?: did todd tell you about how I took it on a spin
*s?: because it was ready to nap
deacistough: took what on a spin?
deacistough: oh...
deacistough: it's a HE
*s?: yeah, whatevs
*s?: anyways, so it was about to drop off
*s?: and TC was going to take it for a spin so it'd fall asleep
*s?: and I said, I'll do it
deacistough: WHOA
deacistough: declan's too young to have intercourse
deacistough: and you might not even be his type
...
*s?: okay, grosso mcgrosserton
1 comment:
bloggers who can't think up anything to blog about and so trick people into lame IM conversations to post verbatim in lieu of an actual blogpost are a tough guy.
Post a Comment