A dark and stormy night in the city...
(ring ring)
Deac: Yo.
Another Round: Let's go.
Deac: Word. Where?
Another Round: I'm in Chelsea, but I'll go anywhere.
Deac: Okay, find a bar and text me where it is.
Deac [to $5 Table]: A-hole...let's go.
$5 Table: What?
Deac: Let's go! We're meeting Another Round.
$5 Tables: Seriously? It's midnight.
Deac: And you don't have work tomorrow. Let's go.
$5 Tables: Ugh, fine.
3 and a half hours, and 5 bars later...
Another Round: Where is everyone tonight? It's a Friday, for Pete's sake!
Deac: It's cold and rainy, though.
$5 Tables: And it's 3:30 in the morning.
Another Round: The city's against us.
$5 Tables: Let's soldier on.
Deac: This way, ladies.
10 minutes later...
$5 Tables: "Down the Hatch." This place sounds familiar.
Deac: Yeah, Ry used to go here in college...ten years ago.
Another Round: I think I see my destiny.
Another Round walks over to a slender, long-haired individual, bellied up to the bar.
Another Round: Hey, what're ya drinkin'?
Destiny: [turns to Another Round] Uh...shots.
Another Round: Oh, sorry, sir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment