The Boulevard of Broken Dreams is littered with poor, mournful souls today. To wit:
Case 1: Todd - Creative Technology, makers of the iBrick and iPOS - both owned by Todd - has decided to delist from the Nasdaq. Citing crap products and poor advertising, this move comes as a schok to no one.
Case 2: Er - The deac's roommate is positively heartbroken over hearing news that Kelly Clarkson is cancelling her summer tour due to low ticket sales. Apparently, Clarkson's fanbase has outgrown the pop singer, and has moved onto more pressing matters, like graduating 8th grade.
Case 3: Baby Declan - Now 6 weeks old, Baby Declan has yet to get a visit from Aunt Stacy. When reached for comment, Baby Declan had this to say: "I don't know what her problem is. I'm here. I'm cute. I smell good. What more does she want? It must be because she doesn't like me. I know when people don't like me. I wasn't born yesterday."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment